Clinical Trial Liaison Manager, Field Based, Europe
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Liaison Manager to join a very successful drug development company to support a global Phase II respiratory study. The role could be filled on an interim or permanent basis.
As Clinical Trial Liaison Manager your focus will be Investigator Site performance and delivery, ensuring that all study related processes are executed to the highest standards and to all agreed deadlines.
Key duties will include:
- Working closely with the assigned CRO to ensure proper Sponsor oversight
- Training and re-training of CRO CRAs and site staff as appropriate
- Conducting co-monitoring visits
- Working with QA to assist with audit and inspection preparations
- Driving enrolment, data capture and data quality
- Resolving issues primarily independently but escalating where necessary
As Clinical Trial Liaison Manager you will require the following:
- A relevant science or nursing degree
- Extensive experience of overseeing clinical operations across multiple complex projects
- Experience of monitoring / managing clinical trials for Respiratory products
- Ability to travel extensively
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Liaison Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41531 in all correspondence.