Clinical Trial Assistant
Amy Lloyd is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant to join a well-established pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Supporting the clinical team to accurately update and maintain clinical systems and/or trackers within project timelines; prepare, handle, distribute, file and archive clinical documentation and reports. Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and meeting minutes. Perform review and reconciliation of trial master files for accuracy and completeness.
Key responsibilities will include to:
- Support all phases of clinical study activities (feasibility, start-up, maintenance, and close-out).
- Ensure that the TMF filing plan is up to date, filing and archiving project documentation is accurate and complete in the eTMF.
- Under the supervision of the study manager assist with creating, updating and maintaining project trackers.
- Under the supervision of the study manager, assist with creating, updating and maintaining study related information into the appropriate systems; e.g. timelines investigator information, CT.gov.
- Distribute study related documentation to study teams and sites.
- Prepare and distribute study team agendas, attend study meetings and create and distribute approved minutes.
- Attend CRO teleconferences/meetings when applicable.
- Track clinical trial site agreements and upload the appropriate project space.
- Prepare requests for clinical trial insurance.
- Assist with investigator meeting planning meetings, including entering clinical meetings into the appropriate systems.
- Act as a central point-of-contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Associates Degree or Higher.
- Proficient in TMF systems.
- Proficient in Word and Excel, familiar with PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of clinical research.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate across different levels.
- Ability to handle many tasks and setting shifting and competing priorities.
- Creative and analytical in approach.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic database administration .
- Excellent spoken and written English.
This role offers an excellent salary, pension & reward scheme.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Amy Lloyd on 01438 842979 or via email on email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46325 in all correspondence.