Clinical Trial Administrator
Sam Whyley-Smith at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Administrator to join a company focused in the delivery of early stage clinical development studies in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide administrative support to the technical aspects of the business and staff, including clinical operations services.
Key responsibilities will include to:
- Support the administration of clinical trials.
- Set up and maintenance of electronic Trial Master Files for clinical trials.
- Administrative support to projects; some paper filing and other activities as needed.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clinical trial subjects, client and other company information.
- Maintain good professional relationships with all external parties, including clients, suppliers, consultants and clinical trial investigators.
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues and to enable a team spirit within the company.
- Contribute ideas on matters affecting the running of the company.
- Maintain an awareness of the business of the company and of all ongoing projects.
- Be organised in the planning of personal workload.
- Ensure that personal development is maintained through continuous training assessment.
- Maintain technical expertise as appropriate.
- Be conversant with Standard Operating Procedures.
To succeed in this role, you will have relevant experience from working in a clinical development environment at either a CRO or a pharma company and will have knowledge and understanding of GCP and the Trial Master File (including electronic TMF systems). They will have competent word processing skills (including use of standard MS Office applications).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47020 in all correspondence.