Clinical Trial Administrator - West Sussex
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Administrator to join a CRO who specialise in Oncology at their site based in West Sussex on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide administrative support to the project teams as required.
- Provide logistical support to the project teams as required.
- Communicate relevant information to the Project Managers or Clinical Research Associates. Communicate any responses to site staff, when appropriate.
- Attend project meetings, take/type-up minutes of meeting. Organise team meetings where necessary.
- Support the Project Team in conducting and collating information from feasibility studies.
- Maintain study trackers (patient enrolment, site visit scheduling, case report forms etc.) and forward to sponsor when required.
- Train new CRAs on electronic tracking systems and other systems, as appropriate.
- Assist the Project Manager and team in any other activities, as appropriate.
- Undertake reception duties, when required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life science degree
- Prior background experience in a pharmaceutical/ clinical environment- Previous experience as a CTA or similar role, with extensive TMF experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Highly organised and detail orientated
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39834 in all correspondence.