Clinical Systems Manager, Hertfordshire
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Systems Manager to join a long established and successful Clinical Research Organisation, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Clinical Systems Manager you will support the clinical operations team to support all studies through oversight and hands on management of their Clinical Trial Management System and Electronic Trial Master File System.
Key duties will include:
- Leading and managing the implementation and maintenance of the company's clinical operations systems
- Leading the development and production of the CTMS reporting functionality
- Training and supporting clinical operations staff in the use of the clinical operations systems
- Working with study teams to address gaps, issues and mitigate risks related to clinical operations systems
As Clinical Systems Manager you will require the following:
- A relevant science degree
- Experience of systems management within a clinical research environment
- An excellent knowledge of the drug development process and ICH GCP requirements
- Experience with the Drug Information Association trial master file reference model
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Systems Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42768 in all correspondence.