Clinical Support Specialist
Russell Oakley is currently looking for a Clinical Support Specialist or Nurse Advisor to join a Global Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer Goods manufacturer based in the UK. The role will provide technical support to the orthopaedic side of the business and is a permanent position covering geographical regions of the UK. These areas are Bristol, Hertfordshire, London and Essex regions.
The main purpose of your role as Clinical Support Specialist will be to:
- Provide in Theatre support to consultants and nursing staff regarding the use of products
- Provide accurate information regarding all products and their indications (i.e. surgical techniques) for use to orthopaedic consultants and nursing staff.
- Provide first class service and seamless supply to customers including training, stock checks, timely deliveries and supporting the theatre team to ensure the operation proceeds successfully.
- Assist in the promotion/correct use of Depuy products through regular, organised customer education meetings and training sessions.
- Develop business opportunities across the portfolio in Key Focus Accounts, communicate to the Territory Manager, and assist in the successful conversion of these business opportunities.
- Provide support to Depuy Medical Education Events
- Achieve Business goals in line with CREDO Values
- Promote use of portfolio and services to Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff
- Maintain and Grow the business as defined by the individual business plan and Key Opinion Leader targets.
- Proactively build and develop relationships with Clinical stakeholders
- Develop a portfolio of territory Key Opinion Leaders across the product portfolio.
- Cover surgical cases as required to support regional colleagues
- Present in Hospital Meetings and Exhibitions
- Effective use of company CRM system
- Timely completion of business reporting and administration as required by RBM/Internal Stakeholders
- Adherence in full to Johnson & Johnson HCC Standards and standards of Business Conduct
Qualifications & Experience: Essential: Experience of orthopaedics/sports medicine / Working Knowledge of Theatre Environment Desirable: Relevant experience in health sciences/anatomy and/or arthroscopy Clinical qualification, e.g. ODP, RGN, Physiotherapy
Essential: Working knowledge of NHS and recent changes, good commercial drive and acumen. Desirable: A degree in science/sports science discipline/business/technology
Skills and Aptitudes: Good interpersonal skills · Excellent communication and team-working skills · Strong sense of urgency to respond to customer needs, and ability to work on own initiative · Excellent organisational skills, plan workload and prioritise effectively · Computer Literacy & Management of CRM System · Good Presentation skills · Ability to deal with change · Positive outlook · Dynamic, enthusiastic and hard-working individual · Proactive - anticipates problems and shows initiative for problem-solving and generating new ideas · Trustworthy - able to deal with confidential information in an appropriate and sensitive way · Flexible - willing to work the hours required for the successful completion of tasks · Resilient -able to deal with a challenging, and fast paced environment.
Job Requirements: Field Based role, requires daily travel within the region and some overnight stays may be required to service the region. The post will require some international travel on occasion. This is a Full Time Post Provide coverage and support on another sales territory as required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 0114 2839956 or email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29948 in all correspondence.