Clinical Supply Chain Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Supply Chain Specialist contractor to join a pharmaceutical company on a 6-month contract basis.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in West London for 1 to 2 days per week, with 3 to 4 daysworking remotely.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to
- Assist with the forecast, packing, labelling and distribution to clinical trial sites for clinical trials in Phase 1, 2, 3
- Interact with two main customers; Clinical Operations and CROs; gathering insights on what they need from the customer’s perspective
- Assist the Clinical Trial Supply team with the integration of a new system, using Agile methodology to do this.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assessing the overall e2e process for Clinical Trial Supply and optimise it
- Engaging with all the stakeholders and looking at the current e2e process
- Helping optimise the e2e process and feeding this into iterative the system design
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in clinical supply chain management, acting as a subject matter expert.
- Practical experience with new process implementation and optimisation is required.
- Strong communications skills required to advise client and the delivery teams on best practices.
- Practical experience with delivering projects in an agile fashion (or fast learner).
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for thisposition, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51819.