Clinical Supplies Senior Planner, West London
A Clinical Supplies Senior Strategic Planner is required for a permanent position with a well established and successful international pharmaceutical company based at their offices in West London.
As Clinical Supplies Senior Strategic Planner you will create and maintain supply strategies on a global basis for all investigational products based upon the relevant scientific and regulatory parameters.
Key duties will include:
- Collaboration with internal groups and external service providers to ensure all supply needs are met
- Develop supply forecasts the clinical development plan and protocol analysis
- Monitoring of long term inventory and allocation strategies
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration on package design and label development to meet all protocol and regulatory requirements
- Assessment of drug utilisation and comparison to forecasts and inventories
- Development and management of the supply chain
QUALIFICATIONS As Clinical Supplies Senior Strategic Planner, you will require the following:
- Extensive knowledge of the clinical supplies process gained at a global level
- Strong knowledge of forecasting and planning for clinical supplies
- Proven knowledge of import and export requirements
- Experience of using IVRS and CTMS systems
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Clinical Supplies Senior Strategic Planner position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30072 in all correspondence.