Clinical Supplies Depot Operations Manager
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Supplies Depot Operations Manager to join a leading, global clinical research logistics company. The position will be office based at their facility in central Germany.
As Clinical Supplies Depot Operations Manager you will provide leadership and guidance to the Depot Operations Team to ensure the facility runs efficiently, is well maintained and that the team coordinate well with Project Management in the execution of Contracts and Work Instructions.
Key Duties will include:
- Supervision of the Operations Team to ensure activities are GMP compliant and occur on time.
- Oversight of the receipt of drug and medical device supplies.
- Preparation of shipment export documentation.
- Training and mentoring team members.
- Implementation of area KPIs and continuous improvement activities.
- Verification processes of the Depot operations.
As Clinical Supplies Depot Operations Manager you will require the following:
- A relevant Bachelor's degree.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Proven experience of working in a clinical trial supplies environment.
- A knowledge of supply chain and logistics.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46342 in all correspondence.