Clinical Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Daily £256.78 PAYE
Clinical Study Manager Role:
- In house studies, multi-country late phase study management.
- Accountable to ensure all relevant studies follow company SOPs and GCP.
- With direction, matrix with key study conduct partners.
- Assist with maintaining relationships and monitor performance of CRO's and other vendors.
- With direction from Senior Clinical Staff, collaborate with Clinical Operations functional groups (Regional Monitoring, Data Management, stats, clinical supplies and Operations Management) to ensure on time delivery of studies.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Health-related field preferred.
- Previous experience in managing clinical research studies, clinical operations or equivalent.
- Have a very good understanding of the clinical research and clinical trial management, associated regulatory, processes and quality requirements.
- Track record of success in continuous improvement, innovative work practices and driving changes to achieve these.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Clinical Study Manager role will be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
For more information, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 48645.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK