Clinical Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 434 per day Umbrella.
Clinical Study Manager Role:
- Collaborate with clinical operations functional groups to ensure on time delivery of studies to required quality standards, on both outsourced and inhouse studies.
Manage study conduct and close-out activities including: o Medical writing:
Clinical studyreport writing
- Protocol and ICF amendments as appropriate o Country and site close out, including managing patients transitioning from study to commercial supplies. o Ensure accurate maintenance and archiving of study records including eTMF.o Provide input into identifying implications of study progress upon overall timeline goals conduct plans. o Oversight of final close out of studies (in last stages of close out/reporting) to required SOPs/Policies and standards. This would includethe transition of subjects to commercially available product on a by country basis and supporting countries in implementing local strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Health-related field preferred.
- Previous experience in managing clinical research studies, clinical operations or equivalent.
- Have a very good understanding of the clinical research and clinical trial management, associated regulatory, processes and quality requirements.
- Track record of success in continuous improvement, innovative work practices and driving changes to achieve these.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Study Manager position, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49719.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.