Clinical Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Daily £280 PAYE
Clinical Study Manager Role:
- Will be expected to provide operational leadership to study teams running low-risk interventional/interaction studies and non-interventional observational studies, working with 3rd party vendors to deliver high quality studies.
- May also provide support to other Clinical Development Managers/Directors running complex interventional trials as required.
- Will be expected to define and create best practice for the delivery of interaction studies
- Serve as the operational leader on RW non-interventional and low-risk interventional/interaction studies and RW interventional study teams with overall accountability for operational aspects of study implementation for end to end study operational excellence, from concept to publication/submission.
- study execution, tracking and management of study delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Health-related field preferred.
- Previous experience in managing clinical research studies, clinical operations or equivalent.- Have a very good understanding of the clinical research and clinical trial management, associated regulatory, processes and quality requirements.
- Track record of success in continuous improvement, innovative work practices and driving changesto achieve these.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Clinical Study Manager position, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote job ref 49657.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.