Clinical Study Manager
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Study Manager for a well established advanced medicines company in Oxfordshire. They have a very strong pipeline as well as a number of products on the market.
Responsibilities:As Clinical Study Manager you will manage a portfolio of studies and provide leadership to study teams.
Key duties will include:
- Oversight of all aspects of studies against timelines and quality standards
- Responsibility for the preparation and review of study documentation
- Selection and oversight of a range of third party vendors
- Occasional co-monitoring with CRAs and CROs to ensure high quality monitoring and site management
- Preparation of study budgets, forecasting and accruals
- Management of clinical trials supply requirements
As Clinical Study Manager, you will require the following:
- Life science degree
- Early phase clinical development experience
- Experience of CRO management
- Excellent ICH-GCP knowledge
- Experience of advanced therapies will be useful
- A background in oncology, ophthalmology or CNS will be advantageous
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Study Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32952 in all correspondence.