Clinical Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to £438 per day Umbrella depending upon experience
- Assist with maintaining relationships and monitor performance of CRO's and other vendors.
- With direction from Senior Clinical Staff, collaborate with Clinical Operations functional groups (Regional Monitoring, Data Management, stats,clinical supplies and Operations Management) to ensure on time delivery of studies.
- Work closely with the LOC study managers and address any study related questions, address issues related to study drug supply.
- Manage study budgets.
- Provide oversight of the study eTMF.
- The successful candidate will be team players with a focus on excellence and operational delivery.
- 6 months to 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Some flexibility is required towork with the wider global team in different time zones.
- The ability to work within a complex matrix environment is essential.
- Experience within HIV is desirable but not essential.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Clinical Study Manager role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50820.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.