Clinical Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stockley Park on a contract basis for 12 months and has a daily rate of £271 per day PAYE.
The Company: As a global healthcare company, our client takes on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. They are committed to widening access to their products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
The Location: Stockley Park was the UKs first and most successful business park. Situated close to Heathrow Airport in West London, it is home to roles within clinical safety, clinical data, conversion leads, programming, regulatory and more. It's a location that combines excellent transport links with the M4 and M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport a few minutes away. A choice of railway and tube stations, extensive bus networks plus ample parking provides a coordinated transport hub to connect to the Park.
- Accountable to ensure all relevant studies follow company SOPs and GCP.
- With direction, may matrix with key Study conduct partners.
- Assist with maintaining relationships and monitor performance of CRO's and other vendors.
- With direction from Senior Clinical Staff, collaborate with Clinical Operations functional groups (Regional Monitoring, Data Management, and Operations Management) to ensure on time delivery of studies.
- Provide input into identifying implications of study progress upon overall timeline goals conduct plans.
- With oversight manage study start-up, conduct and close-out. Manage clinical trial material.
- Assist in the management of CRO's or other outsourcing partners as appropriate.
- Provide input into content and execution of investigator meetings/may present selected topics.
- Provide input into development of CRF. Provide input into site selection with coordinated input.
- Strong background in clinical study management ideally in the HIV Therapy area.
- International travel required once or twice per year.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Study Manager position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47254.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.