Clinical Study Manager
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join an exciting biotechnology company with an extensive pipeline of products. They are looking for someone to manage clinical activities to support the company's portfolio of projects, ensuring all work is carried out within time, budget and quality standards.
Clinical Study Manager Role:
- Managing and providing oversight to assigned studies, completing them within time, quality and budgetary limits.
- Providing leadership and coordinating the study teams.
- Vendor oversight and CRO management.
- Study budget management, and management of clinical contracts including Clinical Site Agreements.
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with KOLs and staff located atstudy sites.
- BSc in relevant scientific field.
- Clinical study management experience within industry (Experience in early phase [I-II] studies desirable).
- Experience in oversight of external vendors.
- Excellent knowledge of GCP and current clinical trial legislation.
- Ability to travel in the UK and intermittently travel abroad if required.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Clinical Study Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51637.