Clinical Study Facilitator - 6 month contract
The CK Group is recruiting for a Clinical Study Facilitator to join its Research Team working with a leading Global Pharmaceutical company who will assist in a Respiratory study at community level. A full time opportunity, working on a temporary basis for 6 months.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities include:
- Delivering the data management components of the study from data capture, through improving data quality to data integration as directed by the study requirements in accordance with the study protocol, ICH GCP and all appropriate regulations.
- Acting as a point of contact for the local data quality community in a specified area of functional expertise.
- Assisting in the application of data management and data quality tools to efficiently deliver study objectives.
- Collecting and delivering 'first dose' medication (and in some cases return medication) from, (and to) community pharmacy to patient site, completing all required documentation and reporting 'forms' associated with study medication as per the protocol and pharmacy SOPs/guidance.
- Completing all reports to the required study standards, and adhering to reporting escalation processes when required.
- Attending weekly meetings (or more frequent as required) scheduled by the team leads, community nurse manager and pharmacy lead as appropriate.
- Ensuring excellent communication with community team nurses (including secondary care liaison nurse & support officer) clinical research scientists, GSK data-management lead, community pharmacists / lead and other relevant partners.
- Developing a full understanding of the study site EPR and complimentary IT systems to enable support to sites.
- Other study support as required and relevant to qualifications and training.
As a Clinical Study Facilitator, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
BSc Degree (minimum 2:1) in a relevant subject. Relevant clinical experience gained within a pharmaceutical company, medical device/diagnostics organisation, CRO or academic research organisation. Ability to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of clinical trials Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the issues surrounding clinical data, particularly confidentiality & safety monitoring Well developed IT/Computer skills Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Flexible approach to working Committed to self development and able to demonstrate professional development Highly motivated with the ability to organise own work and meet deadlines Willingness to work within a multi-disciplinary team Clean driving licence. Willing to use own car (mileage recompensed following company policy)
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Study Facilitator position please contact CK Head Office on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33779 in all correspondence.