Clinical Study Administrator - Melbourn
Jennifer Woolley is recruiting for a Clinical Study Administrator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based near Royston on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence. Their purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. The best way they feel can help patients is to be science-led and share this passion with the scientific, healthcare and business communities of the UK.
Located within the South-East of England in Melbourn. Melbourn is a large village in the far south west of Cambridgeshire, England. It is located next to the A10 just north of Royston.
The Role:The Clinical Study Administrator will be accountable for assisting the Study Management team to fulfil their accountabilities through coordinating activities that ensure quality and consistency, and providing administrative support. The Clinical Study Administrator will work across several clinical studies. Typical duties may include:
- Collect, review and track relevant clinical documents
- Support maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF)
- Support production of study documents, ensuring template and version compliance
- Set-up, populate and accurately maintain information within tracking and communication tools
- Manage and contribute to coordination and tracking of study materials and equipment
- Coordinate tasks during the study process, audits and regulatory inspections
- Lead the practical arrangements and contribute to the preparation of internal and external meetings
- Contribute to and distribute presentation material for meetings, newsletters and websites
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Relevant degree
- Basic Understanding of the drug development process
- Basic understanding of ICH-GCP principles
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in operational support in a clinical environment
- Able to prioritise
- Demonstrated adaptability
- Able to manage multiple deliverables
- Team oriented
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference KA44097 in all correspondence.