Clinical Specialist Nurse Educator
Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a qualified Nurse to join an expanding medical devices biotechnology company who are based in the South East of England.
This role will ideally be based in the North West of England and will be a field based position for which the successful candidate will be assigned a particular area to cover.
Our client develops wireless solutions for healthcare markets. Originally a spin-off from Imperial College London, the company now has a unique product aimed at the wireless monitoring market. The product is designed to measure the vital signs of patients in general wards and A&E departments. The company recently completed a successful pilot and the pilot provided compelling evidence of the system's significant clinical and economic benefits. It is now set for a global launch.
As a Clinical Specialist Nurse Educator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- To deliver high standards of customer/competence knowledge in using the company device.
- To assist with clinical application aspects of the system.
- To ensure internal staff have the minimum standard of clinical knowledge & user competence of the systems.
- To deliver clinical inputs to the New Product Introduction process.
- Provide in-service training and education to customers as part of the system deployment process.
- Provide clinical support and training to employees and distributors.
- Participate in focus group and advisory board meetings.- Deliver clinically sound and up to date training content and materials.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders developing new relationships and building on existing ones.
- Promote the learning environment at all times in clinical areas providing clinical leadership and supervision.
- To support and identify best practice when delivering training
- Act in a way that is compliant with Standing Orders and Standing Financial Instruction
- Identify products, equipment, services needed for training and best practice. Placing orders via the finance PO system, in line with budgets.
- Managing third parties to ensure that training and installations are met in a timely manner.
- Drafting reports summarising status on training development, appraising outcomes and providing progress for the Clinical Support Manager
- Ability to use internal and external IT systems (training will be given).
- Maintain a good working knowledge of emerging policies from government departments and local policies around Early Warning Scores, national recommendations NICE and gold standards.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the training project, identify discrepancies across projects and potential impacts on the wider organisation.- Manage own diary and work alongside the sales and technical teams.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Registered General Nurse/Midwife/Adult Nurse.- Teaching Qualification eg, SLAip, ENB 998, C&G, A1 or equivalent would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Worked as a Sister or Charge Nurse in an acute or community setting. This would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Ability to promote a learning environment.
- Ability to develop and deliver teaching programmes.
- Strong, proven IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present information confidently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel widely.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33499 in all correspondence.