Clinical Site Intelligence Lead
CK Group is recruiting for a Clinical Site Intelligence Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry. This role is 100% remote on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
The Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Role: This role will partner with Clinical Operations to develop and deliver Site Intelligence plans, support Study Optimization Leadership/Head of Site Intelligence on special projects and lead and/or participates in global initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Supports, manages processes relating to Country & Site Intelligence.
- Maintains continuity connecting and documenting work performed by the Feasibility Lead in Early Estimates, Early Feasibility, Detailed Assumptions, Detailed Feasibility, to Site Selection.
- Supports the build of the investigator database, collection of information supporting the definition of the ideal site for a study, identification of suitable sites for a study, and coordinates global efforts for site intelligence.
- Acts as primary contact for the study team in the site intelligence process. Participates in the site intelligence by leading the preparation of the country plan for the study (number of sites proposed, type of sites, recruitment rates, and key challenges) coordinating site intelligence resources to ensure timely completion of tasks and high quality.
- Engages with therapeutic business units to support and deliver the implementation and delivery of specific site intelligence initiatives through good communication, clear implementation plans and explicit performance metrics to agreed timelines and quality.
- Creates awareness by working as a cross functional team leader to deliver site intelligence initiatives with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external. Initiatives will be diverse and may include technology and process improvement components.
- Supports and maintains to the development of relevant information libraries and communication materials to assist with site intelligence activities.
- Additionally runs operational and technical aspects of large global projects and assists with other Company systems activities related to the site intelligence.
- Promotes a continuous improvement culture to streamline appropriate processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have a strong background in clinical research and/or clinical operations. Experience in a clinical research organization and related therapeutic specialties with familiarity in principles, concepts, practices and standards and a history of success in a customer service role with demonstration of meeting customer expectations. You will be able to demonstrate knowledge of clinical research processes and regulatory requirements and work in a matrix environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46527 in all correspondence.