Clinical Scientist in Welwyn Garden City
Steve Lord is recruiting for a Clinical Scientist in Neuroscience to join the clinical science department of a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City on a contract basis to the end of 2019 initially.
As Clinical Science Manager you will plan clinical trials and perform data review and analysis from a scientific perspective. This will involve working closely with the Clinical Science Department and multidisciplinary teams to design clinical trial protocols, ensuring data quality and integrity and ensuring appropriate risk management plans are in place. As a clinical scientist you will be have worked with drug development teams and have a good understanding of drug development from either a clinical science, safety science, study management, medical affairs or medical writing perspective.
- Review and comment on study documents such as protocol and amendments, informed consents, CRFs.
- To be clinical science study representative on a Study Management Team, answering site and monitors questions, reviewing protocol deviations, medical data review/SAE review.
- Experience in reviewing and interpreting data.
- Planning statistical analysis and developing stats outputs (with Stats).
- Support authoring of study reports (with Medical Writer).
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medically qualified or Phd.
- Have worked in clinical science, safety science, study management, medical affairs,or medical writing department.
- Data interpretation, able to manage high level data review and interpret data.
- Experience of reviewing study protocols from a science perspective.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457 738 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45829 in all correspondence.