Clinical Science Manager
A Clinical Science Manager / Senior Clinical Science Manager is required for a position with a successful and expanding international pharmaceutical company, to be based at their offices in London.
As Clinical Science Manager you will plan clinical trials and perform data review and analysis from a scientific perspective. This will involve working closely with the Clinical Science Director and multidisciplinary teams to design clinical trial protocols, ensuring data quality and integrity and ensuring appropriate risk management plans are in place.
Specific duties will include:
- Ensuring the quality of clinical aspects of trials, including protocol development, medical monitoring and clinical science data review
- Developing and maintaining study documentation related to clinical science aspects of trials
- Input into project plans, contracts, statistical analysis plans, data management plans and other study documents
- Act as a back up for the Drug Safety Manager, ensuring adherence to reporting requirements for adverse event reporting
- Development of project strategy and clinical development plans
As a Clinical Science Manager, you will require the following:
- Preferably a PhD in a relevant subject
- Strong clinical science / clinical development experience gained within a pharmaceutical company, biotech or CRO
- Experience of the operational management of First in Human clinical trials
HOW TO APPLYFor more information or to apply for this Clinical Science Manager position please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46988 in all correspondence.