Clinical Science Director
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Science Director to join a global pharmaceutical company based in central London on a permanent basis.
Clinical Science Director Role: The main purpose of the role will be to take a leadership role in the scientific and strategic planning for one or more clinical development projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and evaluating development project strategy and clinical development plans (CDP) in line with company and current regulatory requirements.
- Developing ongoing risk planning and mitigation strategies for clinical projects to ensure successful completion.
- Providing appropriate review, interpretation and management of both clinical and non-clinical data and makeappropriate recommendations to streamline and expedite the development project and support potential go/no-go decisions.
- Effective protocol design and overseeing the scientific integrity of studies.
- Contributing to the development of the Target Product Profile (TPP) for the project.
- Contributing to the development of the Translational Research Plan (TRP) for the project.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and external experts.
Your Background:- Bachelors degree (scientific/medical) or higher; advanced degree (scientific; PhD, PharmD, DDS, MPH) is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of a number of therapeutic areas (Oncology, Immunology, Neurology and/or rare disease desirable).
- Ability to interpret complex data outputs and prepare solid interpretations/discussions.
- Demonstrate leadership experience in a similar role.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Science Director position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or emai firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49887.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.