Clinical Science Director
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Science Director for a permanent position with a successful and expanding international pharmaceutical company, to be based at their offices in London.
Responsibilities: As Clinical Science Director you will have responsibility for strategic planning and all clinical and scientific aspects of assigned projects across a range of therapeutic areas for products in early phase clinical development. This will involve working closely with colleagues in translational medicine, regulatory affairs, CMC manufacturing, drug safety, pharmacokinetics etc as well as with external consultants, key opinion leaders and contract research organisations.
Specific duties will include:
- Establishment and ongoing evaluation of a development project strategy and clinical development plan in line with corporate objectives
- Contribution to the development of Target Product Profiles and Translational Research Plans
- Working with regulatory colleagues to set up, prepare and present at Regulatory Authority meetings
- Ensuring that protocols are designed with scientific integrity and that the endpoints clearly address protocol objectives
- Reviewing, interpretation and management of clinical and non-clinical data, making recommendations to streamline and expedite development projects and supporting go / no-go decisions
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and external experts
Qualifications: As Clinical Science Director, you will require the following:
- BSc, PhD or medical degree
- Strong clinical trials experience from a scientific perspective
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of ICH-GCP, GMP and other regulatory requirements within the EU and US
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Science Director position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes application from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34670 in all correspondence.