Clinical Science Director, Oncology, London
A Clinical Science Director is required for a permanent opportunity with a successful and expanding international pharmaceutical company, to be based at their offices in London
As Clinical Science Director you will have responsibility for strategic planning and all clinical and scientific aspects of assigned projects within oncology. This will involve working closely with colleagues in translational medicine, regulatory affairs, CMC manufacturing, drug safety, pharmacokinetics etc as well as with external consultants, key opinion leaders and contract research organisations.
Specific duties will include:
- Establishment and ongoing evaluation of a development project strategy and clinical development plan in line with corporate objectives
- Contribution to the development of Target Product Profiles and Translational Research Plans
- Ensuring that protocols are designed with scientific integrity and that the endpoints clearly address protocol objectives- Reviewing, interpretation and management of clinical and non-clinical data, making recommendations to streamline and expedite development projects and supporting go / no-go decisions
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and external experts
Qualifications: As Clinical Science Director, you will require the following:
- BSc or medical degree
- Significant oncology research experience
- Strong clinical trials experience, at operational and strategic level- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of ICH-GCP, GMP and other regulatory requirements within the EU and US
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Science Director position please contact Ben Traies on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes application from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29979 in all correspondence.