Clinical Safety Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Clinical Safety Scientist role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Salary: Up to £53.60 per hour Umbrella, depending upon experience.
Clinical Safety Scientist Role:
- In conjunction with the safety physician, perform routine signal detection activities (literature review, individual case awareness and aggregate data review) in order to identify, assess and escalate signals appropriately.
- Conduct or lead with guidance, the discussion and management of safety issues through matrix teams across the global organisation and the presentation of findings to governance boards.
- Author regulatory documents (eg. PSURs, renewal documents, risk management plans, submission documents) according to agreed timelines and processes.
- Contribute to labelling updates by preparing documentation and presenting to relevant boards.
- Provide safetyexpertise into innovation projects and contributes to due diligence activities.
- BSc Biomedical Science/Pharmacy degree (or equivalent), or above.
- Background in pharmacovigilance.
- Experience in Signal detection and authoring periodic reports.
- An awareness of international pharmacovigilance requirements and the drug development/approval process.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Clinical Safety Scientist positions, please contact Julie Marshallon 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49910.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited andCK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.