Clinical Safety Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Hourly: £31 Umbrella/ £24 PAYE
Clinical Safety Scientist Role:
- Contributes and interacts with stakeholders to ensure that all documentation and processes are in place to achieve successful recording and reporting of safety data during the life cycle of a clinical trial and a product.
- Liaises with other Case Management Group divisions to achieve successful recording and reporting of safety data during the life cycle of a clinical trial and a product.
- Works across a complex matrix environment to drive high-quality delivery of case management activitiesthat comply with internal standards and external regulatory requirements
- Manages Liaison mailboxes for Spontaneous and Clinical Trial queries and responds to allocated queries in a timely manner
- Degree in life sciences or medically related field or previous experience equating to educational requirements.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP), clinical safety documentation, reporting of adverse events from clinical trials, local regulatory requirements, and pharmacovigilance methodology; general understanding of worldwide regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval and experience summarizing data
- Project management experience preferred
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Clinical Safety Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Apply: For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49329.