Clinical Safety Scientist
Hendre Moolman a CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Safety Scientist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible for the processing, evaluation and QC of SAEs/Post marketing Adverse Event within agreed time frames to ensure accurate and consistent data entry and processing from source documents.
- Ensure the accurate and consistent coding of medical history, drugs and adverse event terms, assess SAEs/Post marketing Adverse Events for seriousness, causality and expectedness and determine the necessity/prepare follow-up requests as needed.
- Triage literature cases for databasing or forward them to the team leader for approval of rejection.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Co-authoring, with the Medical Safety Expert, all required regulatory periodic reports and assist the Medical Safety Expert with project activities in specific TAs and monitoring the safety profile of products.
- Being involved in developing/testing safety systems and IT applications and preparing relevant manuals.
- Playing an active role in leading cross -functional teams on safety matters/special projects relating to investigational and marketed drugs and assisting with the training and mentoring of team members, working closely with the team leader to allocate and monitor resource requirements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in Life Sciences or a related field.
- Previous experience in drug safety in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33595 in all correspondence.