Clinical Safety Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for 2 Clinical Safety Scientists to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 51 phr Umb depending upon experience
Clinical Safety Scientist Role:
- Authors or assists in the production of global Risk Management Plans for designated products, in consultation with senior colleagues
- Assist in routine signal detection process literature review and, in partnership with safety physician, tools for individual case awareness for all products in area of responsibility.
- Performs signal evaluation activities including analysis of safety data and production of accurate and fit for purpose evaluation documents with clear conclusions.
- Assist in authoring periodic regulatory documents (PSURs [PBRERs], DSURs, licence renewal documentation) according to the agreed process and timelines
- Bachelors, or above, degree in Biomedical or Health Care related speciality
- Experience in scientific literature review, data gathering, data synthesis, analysis and interpretation
- Competent medical/scientific writing skills
- Sound computing skills Knowledge of relevant pharmacovigilance regulations andmethodologies applicable to SERM activities.
- Basic understanding of the HIV therapy area would be an advantage
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Clinical Safety Scientist role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49700.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and therate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.