Clinical Safety Scientist
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Safety Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Proactively manage the safety of products across a range of therapeutic areas including antivirals, respiratory, neuroscience and stem cell therapies, for both investigational medicines and marketed products.
- Ensure that safety documents, i.e. periodic reports, signal evaluations, labelling documents, regulatory enquiries and risk management plans are written accurately and under strict deadlines
- Support the proactive monitoring and evaluation of all aspects of the safety profile.
- Plan for safety data collection, data analysis and interpretation.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Biomedical degree or equivalent qualification is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of Pharmacovigilance including authoring of regulatory documents (DSURs, EU RMPs and PSURs).
- Good analytical thinking with the ability to analyse clinical safety and scientific data.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work effectively against tight deadlines and changing priorities.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email MTilston@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33224 in all correspondence.