Clinical Safety Scientist x2
CK Group are recruiting for two Clinical Safety Scientists to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford initially on a contract basis for 6 months.
Daily/hourly: Up to £31.70 per hour umbrella
Clinical Safety Scientist Role:
- Contributes to all aspects of case handling activities from case receipt to expedited reporting and collaborates with stakeholders (i.e. the Safety Evaluation and Risk Management (SERM) group, local operating companies (LOCs) and clinical operations) to ensure that documentation and processes are in place to achieve successful recording and reporting of safety data during the life cycle of a clinical trial and marketed product.
- Works across a complex matrix environment to drive high-quality delivery of case management activities that comply with internal standards and external regulatory requirements; where problems or issues are identified, facilitates investigation into root cause and creation of corrective/preventative actions (CAPAs)
- Communicates and works collaboratively with CMG Quality and Compliance to enhance quality of case processing activities
- Acts as a point of contact for the vendor
- Ensures third parties/vendors develop and implement robust processes to support quality-driven organization.
- Reviews and maintains oversight of training materials developed by third parties/vendors and keeps CMG Excellence informed of any changes.
- Monitors key performance indicators (KPIs) generated from supplier and quality organizations, determines appropriate responses to manage and mitigate risk, and identifies issues for escalation/action as required.
- Degree level or similar
- Proven experience workingin a similar role
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Clinical Safety Scientist role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51186.Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.