Clinical Safety Scientist - Uxbridge
CK Group is recruiting for a Clinical Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stockley Park on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: As a global healthcare company, our client takes on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. They are committed to widening access to their products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
The Location: Stockley Park was the UKs first and most successful business park. Situated close to Heathrow Airport in West London, it is home to roles within clinical safety, clinical data, conversion leads, programming, regulatory and more. It's a location that combines excellent transport links with the M4 and M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport a few minutes away. A choice of railway and tube stations, extensive bus networks plus ample parking provides a coordinated transport hub to connect to the Park.
The Role: The role will be part of a team responsible for proactively managing and evaluating all aspects of the safety profile of designated products and ensure that optimal decisions are made at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Support the discussion and management of safety issues through matrix teams across the global organisation
- Ensure that safety documents (e.g. periodic reports, signal evaluations, labelling documents, regulatory enquiries, risk management plans) are written accurately and in a timely manner to meet global compliance and regulatory requirements
- Leverage pharmacovigilance expertise across a range of therapy areas and stages of clinical development as the need arises
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Analytical thinking, with proven ability to analyse clinical safety and scientific data, whilst applying sound judgment
- Experience in post marketing pharmacovigilance activities
- Good capability in drug development and approval process.
- Strong medical/scientific writing skills including experience authoring regulatory documents (e.g. DSURs and PBRERs)
- Knowledge of relevant pharmacovigilance regulations and methodologies
- Knowledge of other relevant disciplines (e.g. statistics, pharmacoepidemiology) pertinent to safety at the population level.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45868 in all correspondence.