Clinical Safety Manager - London
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Clinical Safety Manager to join a full service, CRO at their site based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Clinical Research Organisation specialising in a multitude of therapeutic areas offering a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible to project manage and/or line manage, mentor and develop a team of clinical safety professionals.
- Manage relationships with clients and internal stakeholders by providing expert safety knowledge.
- Oversee clinical safety case management and aggregate reporting responsibilities of line reports to ensure client needs are fulfilled to high quality.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Creating safety management plans dependent upon client.
- Provide safety review of clinical study documents, including protocols, study reports; and marketing application components.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life science or a related field.
- Must have extensive experience in clinical safety.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of global clinical safety regulatory requirements.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL36437 in all correspondence.