Clinical Research Scientist
Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist to join a leading global pharmaceutical company working on a field based, contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Set-up and monitor clinical trials at an allocated number of investigational sites, ensuring adherence to local and corporate SOPs, code of practice and GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Determine the feasibility of conducting protocols with reference to study complexity, clinical facilities and potential for recruiting patients, and conduct effective site selection.
- Agree appropriate targets for projects with CSM and Field Team Manager, and ensure targets for patient recruitment, data and audit quality and site related milestones are achieved.
- Ensure that investigators and site staff are appropriately trained in ICH GCP and trial related procedures.
- Prepare timely and accurate site specific assessment documentation, identify and promptly report clinical trial adverse events.
- Accurately maintain clinical trial tracking systems, administration and central investigator documentation.
- Track and manage trial related payments to investigational sites.
- Build lasting and productive relationships, ensuring good communication, with internal and external customers.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A self starter
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Proven experience as working as a CRA experience
- A willingness to travel, although sites are currently based in the North West, candidates must be flexible on travel
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457733 or email. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34945 in all correspondence.