Clinical Research Scientist - Field Based
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical, working on a full time temporary basis, for 6 months in the first instance.
As a Clinical Research Scientist you will be responsible for site management including; feasibility and study start up, monitoring and site closure. You will be involved in monitoring a variety of therapy areas.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities of a Clinical Research Scientist will include the following:
- Study management and study support as appropriate.
- Managing study budget, timelines and study conduct plan.
- Managing study conduct and close-out.
- Managing clinical trial material and coordinating data collection, including safety.
- Ensuring timely delivery of final database.
- Planning and executing investigator meetings.
- Maintaining relationships with/monitoring in Local Operating Companies and Clinical Research Organisations.
- Ensuring all relevant studies follow standard operating procedures and good clinical practices.
- Acting as the interface with Project Team as needed.
- Supporting and driving various clinical study reports and manuscripts.
As a Clinical Research monitor, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Health Sciences or related field to Biomedical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience of remote clinical monitoring.
- Proven experience of clinical study management within a pharmaceutical company, medical device/diagnostics organisation, CRO or academic research organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of clinical trials
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the issues surrounding clinical data, particularly confidentiality & safety monitoring
- Well developed IT/Computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to working
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Research Scientist position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33616 in all correspondence.