Clinical Research Physician
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Research Physician for a long established and very successful multinational CRO. This will be a one year direct contract with our client and be field based, covering sites in the North West, plus one in the North East.
As Clinical Research Physician you will ensure the commercial success of a number of sites through the safe performance of assigned studies, ensuring that ICH GCP and local regulations are strictly adhered to.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as Co-Investigator
- Conducting clinical trials according to the protocol and ensuring patient recruitment
- Providing information and support to study participants
- Liaising and developing positive relationships with sponsors, clients and client's contractors
- Responsibility for ensuring the adverse events and serious adverse events are appropriately reported
As Clinical Research Physician, you will require the following:
- GMC registration
- Ideally some clinical research experience
- A working knowledge of ICH GCP regulations
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Clinical Research Physician position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33151 in all correspondence.