Clinical Research Nurse
CK Clinical specialises in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and CRO recruitment and we are now one of the UK and Europe's leading recruitment consultancies.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Specialist Medical Diagnostic/Device company who have developed a smart diagnostic device with commercial pilots underway in select regions of the United States and the United Kingdom.
As a company, our client believes in digital health for everyone everywhere. They have created a new category of therapeutic product - the digital health feedback system - to allow people of all ages and cultures to power their own health, taking better care of themselves and each other. The company envisage two trends: First, there are more people with mobile phones than there are with access to clean, running water. Second, chronic, often lifestyle-related diseases like diabetes are the world's biggest healthcare problem, and our national health systems can't cope because they are optimized to treat the acute conditions prevalent decades ago.
The company's vision is to integrate medicines that treat chronic conditions with mobile technology - via their ingestible sensor - to make healthcare more accessible, manageable and innovative. They believe that by providing the right technology to individuals who deliver and receive healthcare, they can build a more effective healthcare system with new care paradigms focused on daily care and new information-based business models.
The company's manifesto:
- They enable families to develop and sustain healthy habits
- They help clinicians provide the best care possible
- They are committed to helping everyone - rich, poor, old, young, near and far
- They support communities committed to staying healthy
- They deliver products that delight the customers we serve
The role itself will be a contract position for 12 -24 months, maybe longer, with the client working at sites in the North East. The contract will be run by CK Clinical and you will work for the client at the designated site in the North East of England. The salary will be in the region of £35,000 - 40,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working as a Clinical Research Nurse and ideally based in the North East, although applications from those willing to relocate are welcomed.
- The role requires you to be a RN1 registered nurse with a UK recognised qualification.
- Experience of research or ICH GCP.
- Experience of working in secondary care/clinical research environment would be highly desirable.
- Expert therapy knowledge in Hypertension or knowledge of Medical Devices/Diagnostics would be an advantage but not essential.
- A proven track record of being able to work as a team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in the conduct of clinical trials is essential.
- Ability to work in a self motivated way i.e. capable of independently working from home if required.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29853 in all correspondence.