Clinical Research Nurse - West Yorkshire
Charlie Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a number of Clinical Research Nurse's, at a variety of levels, to join a large global Clinical Research Organisation who provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries , based in West Yorkshire, on a full time permanent basis. This role will sit within the Clinical Operations team and you will have the opportunity to work within an experienced and highly skilled team.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities of a Clinical Research Nurse will include the following:
- Being up to date with appropriate emergency certifications (ILS) and company emergency policy and procedures.
- Responding to emergency situations based upon nursing standards.
- Utilising skills, knowledge, and clinical judgment in order to provide a high standard of care for participants in clinical trials.
- Utilising nursing assessment skills to observe participant general well-being and potential adverse events.
- Documenting adverse events and taking appropriate action as needed.
- Administering investigational compounds to participants according to the protocol and applicable regulations.
- Performing study related activities including but not limited to cannulation, telemetry, holters, vital signs, ECGs and venepuncture.
- Collecting and processing biological samples according to the protocol and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Recording data obtained according to the protocol and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintaining an understanding of current regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining skills to perform all study tasks, as required.
- Maintaining constant awareness of participant safety and dignity at all times.
- Handling participant complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring that client and participant confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Responding to client and team queries in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the dignity, health, safety, and welfare of participants is given the highest priority at all times.
As a Clinical Research Nurse, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Confirmation of NMC registration will be sort after.
- You must be ILS (Immediate Life Support) qualified or be able to successfully achieve the ILS qualification.
- Relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries is desirable.
- Knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements is desirable.
- Understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting and process is desirable.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Research Nurse position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34702 in all correspondence.