Clinical Research Nurse - North West
The CK Group is recruiting a team of Clinical Research Nurses to join the Salford Lung Study; a well established high profile research study relating to COPD and Asthma sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline.
The successful applicant will join an established team based in Salford, supporting the study with patient recruitment.
Responsibilities: You will work in small teams supporting pharmacies and primary practices taking part in the study. This will involve liaison with community pharmacies, doctors, nurses, practice staff and other healthcare professionals in preparation to join the study and the provision of respiratory patient review for practices.
You will perform study visits with patient volunteers, gain consent and review patients as per protocol. You will comply with and maintain Good Clinical Practice throughout the study.
Qualifications and skills:
Requirements for this role:
- A registered nurse (with a UK recognised qualification)
- Experience in respiratory care or in clinical research would be desirable
- A primary care or community based background would be an advantage
- Innovative and able to work autonomously to support the success of the study
- Advanced team working and networking skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Ability to work independently, travelling in the Salford region as required.
- Possession of a driving licence and own car.
These are 12 month contract positions, which include 38 days annual leave per annum and other enhanced benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a renowned innovative “real world research” study with a global pharmaceutical organisation.
Apply: To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0114 2839956 or click on the link below.
Interviews will be held at Assessment Centre in the Manchester Area.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 15 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33079 in all correspondence.