Clinical Research Nurse - North West
Clinical Research Nurse - Fixed Term Contract
CK Clinical is recruiting a team of Clinical Research Nurses to join the Salford Lung Study; a well established high profile research study relating to COPD and Asthma sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline.The successful applicant will join an established team based in Salford, supporting the study as it expands from COPD to Asthma patient recruitment.
Responsibilities: You will work in small teams supporting pharmacies and primary practices taking part in the study. This will involve liaison with community pharmacies, doctors, nurses, practice staff and other healthcare professionals in preparation to join the study and the provision of respiratory patient review for practices.
You will perform study visits with patient volunteers, gain consent and review patients as per protocol. You will comply with and maintain Good Clinical Practice throughout the study.
Qualifications and skills:
Requirements for this role:
- A registered nurse (with a UK recognised qualification)
- Experience in respiratory care or in clinical research would be desirable
- A primary care or community based background would be an advantage
- Innovative and able to work autonomously to support the success of the study
- Keen to contribute proactively to the project's success and will demonstrate advanced team working and networking skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Ability to work independently, travelling in the Salford region as required.
- Possession of a driving licence and own car.
Benefits: This is an exciting opportunity to join a renowned innovative “real world research” study with a global pharmaceutical organisation. These positions will include 38 days holiday per annum.
Apply: To apply, please send your CV to Naomi Menary at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0114 2839956 or click on the link below.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 15 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29669 in all correspondence.