Clinical Research Associate
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Research Associate with a well established and successful Clinical Research Organisation focusing on early phase clinical trials.
This position can be field based.
As a Clinical Research Associate you will be responsible for monitoring clinical trial sites to ensure compliance with the protocol, ICH GCP and other appropriate regulations and guidelines.
Key duties will include:
- Monitoring of clinical study sites, including pre-study, initiation, monitoring and close-down meetings with Clinical Study Investigators
- Identification of Clinical Investigators
- Management of the Trial Master File and other study documentation
- Organisation and management of study related meetings
- Reporting of adverse events
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will require the following:
- Clinical Trial Monitoring experience gained within a CRO or pharmaceutical company environment
- An excellent understanding of the drug development process
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the UK and occasionally in Europe
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Research Associate position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34437 in all correspondence.