Clinical Research Associate
Sam Whyley-Smith is recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate to join a CRO working Home-Based anywhere in the UK on a permanent basis.
Our client is a specialist UK Based CRO focused in the oncology, rare diseases, cell and gene therapy areas. Their particular focus is in ensuring early clinical development strategies are optimised and that phase I/II studies are both innovatively designed and delivered.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you'll support the success of their clients' clinical research studies, ensuring they're completed in-line with regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
Hitting the ground running, you'll manage investigational sites, as well as conducting monitoring visits at sites with protocols that are complex or require expertise in advanced therapeutic areas.
Some of your duties will involve:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices and escalating any issues
- Helping to create subject recruitment plans
- Maintaining documentation
Previous experience as a clinical research associate with a background in oncology and on-site monitoring experience
- In-depth knowledge and skill in applying clinical research regulatory requirements, such as Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a healthcare or another scientific discipline
- Access to your own transport for client site visits
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46265 in all correspondence.