Clinical Research Associate
CK Group are recruiting for Clinical Research Associate to join a small Biotech company. These will be home-based role in Belgium or surrounding areas.
CRA Role: As a CRA you will be strengthening the team within Clinical Operations Department. They are looking for someone with a complete understanding and wide application of principle, theories and concepts in the field of clinical research. You will be a productive member of the team and enjoy start up, enrolment, follow up and closure ofclinical trial activities.
Key duties will include:
- Clinical site start-up: support with identification of clinical sites.
- Preparation of packages for ethical committees (EC) submissions
- Organisation, preparation, performance, follow-up of site qualification visits, site initiation visits
- Clinical site management
- Organisation, preparation, performance, follow up of monitoring visits, close-outs
- Development, writing, review of task-related SOPS's
Your Background: As aCRA you will require:
- A relevant Life Science degree.
- Proven experience of monitoring clinical trial.
- Dutch spoken
- Oncology therapeutic experience
- Early phase trial experience
Apply: Entitlement to work in Belgium is essential. Formore information or to apply for this CRA position, please contact Ashleigh Williamson on 01438 842 978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51686.