Clinical Research Associate, London
CK Group is recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate to join a growing Clinical Research Organisation company at their site based in the London on a permanent basis.
This role offers an experienced CRA with independent monitoring experience the opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic, international CRO. The role offers you the chance to work on ground breaking clinical research working with innovative pharma companies that are the company's clients.
The company is looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to report to the CRA manager and based in London. The role will involve feasibility, site selection, ethics/IRB submissions, site contract negotiation, initiation and monitoring visits through to site close out activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive monitoring experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO company.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a scientific field.
- Full driving license and a willingness to travel.
- Experience working in different therapeutic areas will be considered.
- Conduct and document pre-study visits, study initiation visits, qualifications visits, monitoring visits, and close down visits.
- Monitor and report on investigators adherence to protocols and on study conduct at each site.
- Ensure that investigator maintains all relevant essential documents and case report forms.
- Manage timely compilation and submission of ethics applications and assist in regulatory applications where necessary.
- Coordinate the collection of essential documentation in accordance with ICH GCP.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brandon Whates on 01438 743047 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44204 in all correspondence.