Clinical Research Associate - Fieldbased
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a number of permanent Clinical Research Associates with a global, full service Clinical Research Organisation, working field based.
As a CRA, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative therapeutic fields and with challenging studies ranging from phase I - III. We are looking for proactive, positive and self-motivated individuals to join our supportive and dynamic team.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to the company's & Sponsors SOPs and GCP;
- Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
- Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
- Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
- Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree in health-related field;
- Previous monitoring experience, working as a CRA in a pharmaceutical company/ CRO.
- Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities;
- A willingness to travel extensively.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457733 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37929 in all correspondence.