Clinical Research Associate/Early Phase, Home Based (London/Field Based)
CK Group is recruiting for an experienced CRA (London/Field Based) to join a growing full service Clinical Contract Research Organization who work across pharma, biotech, and med device industries on a permanent basis. This role will be home based and covering sites around the London area.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide clinical research monitoring for the CRO on relevant clinical trials. The role will include feasibility, site selection, ethics/IRB submissions, site contract negotiation, initiation and routine monitoring through to site close out activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level or equivalent in scientific field.
- Experienced and self motivated CRA with at least 12 months working as a CRA, and have carried out full monitoring visits independently.
- No specific therapy areas required.
- Must have experience of early phase (phase I) trials.
- Must have commercial experience in Clinical Research and Trials within the UK and will have ideally worked for either a CRO or pharma organisation.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral English).
- Able to work with minimum supervision and to prioritise tasks.
- Must be self motivated and enthusiastic with can-do attitude.
This is a home based role to cover sites around the London area, plus some other travel within the UK. Monitoring visits are expected to be around 50% of working week (roughly 2 days) and the focus will be on one study at a time (potentially two if required to assist a colleague).
This company offers fantastic opportunities for the right person to develop and progress their career and are focused on finding the right candidate for the company, to grow and develop their career with them.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brandon Whates on 01438 743047 or by email on email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 43991 in all correspondence.