Clinical Quality Officer - Manchester
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Quality Officer to work for a specialist Clinical Research Organisation. The role can be based at their offices in West London, Manchester or Swansea.
You will be responsible for ensuring that there is a focus on quality throughout the company and that all activities are fully compliant with ICH-GCP, relevant local regulations and the company's and client's SOPs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Quality Management System, audit schedule and CAPA processes
- Review of all quality related controlled documents
- Performing third party and systems audits
- Promoting good practice through challenging standards within the workplace and suggesting areas for improvement
- Development and coordination of training materials related to quality
- Proven GCP Quality Assurance experience gained in a pharmaceutical company, biotech or CRO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45584 in all correspondence.