Clinical Quality Manager in Berkshire, 3 month contract
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Clinical Quality Manager for a well-established and successful specialty pharmaceutical company. The role will be office based in Berkshire, but will require extensive travel within Europe.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to begin a career in Quality Assurance.
The Role: In support of three large, late phase studies for two indications that are being executed by major CROs across Europe your role will be to conduct Study Oversight Visits on behalf of the company.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Execution of Sponsor Oversight Visits at Investigator Sites across Europe.
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of trial data and the rights, wellbeing and confidentiality of trial subjects.
- Completion of Visit Reports with 25 working days.
- A relevant life science degree.
- Extensive clinical study site monitoring experience and an understanding of the relevance of such visits to the QMS.
- Advanced knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and the clinical trial process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to travel extensively, mainly in Europe.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45469 in all correspondence.