Clinical QA Director
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Director of Clinical Quality Assurance for a leading Clinical Research Organisation serving the APAC region. The role will be based at their Head Office in Australia. Overseas applicants are welcome, relocation assistance will be available as will visa sponsorship.
As Director of Clinical Quality Assurance you will occupy a senior executive position with overall responsibility for all quality assurance activities within the company.
Key duties will include:
- Development and management of the Quality Management System
- Planning and oversight of the QA Audit Programme
- Ensuring inspection readiness at all times
- Oversight of group budget
- Compliance assessment of internal activities and documentation, Investigator sites, laboratories, CROs and other third party vendors
As Director of Clinical Quality Assurance, you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc
- Extensive GCP Quality Assurance experience, ideally gained within a CRO environment
- Line management experience, with the ability to prioritise activities and motivate staff
- High level communication skill and commercial awareness
For more information or to apply for this Director of Clinical Quality Assurance position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30984 in all correspondence.