Clinical Project Statistician
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Project Statistician to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Bracknell, Berkshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
Location: This Clinical Project Statistician role will be based at our clients site in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Salary: Up to £60 per hour PAYE.
Clinical Project Statistician Role:
- Operate in collaboration with study personnel to provide input on study protocol, design studies and write protocols for the conduct of each study.
- Assist in or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the protocol and the statistical analysis plan, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
- Collaborate with data sciences in the planning andimplementation of data quality assurance plans.
- Maintain currency with respect to statistical methodology, maintain proficiency in applying new and varied methods, and to be competent in justifying methods selected.
- Understand disease states,competitive landscapes, and regulatory environment in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration and be seen as a strong scientific contributor.
- Ph.D. in Statistics or Biostatistics.
- Proficient in statistical Programming Languages/Software such as SAS, R, Spotfire, WinBUG, etc.
- Interpersonal communication skills for effective customer consultation.
- Technical expertise and application with working knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis.
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables.
- Business process expertise associated with critical activities (e.g. regulatory submissions).
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Statistician position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51291.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.